- I am getting to the point of total obsession with this show. I definitely bought the first 3 volumes of the Hana Kimi manga and have started reading it.
- I miss Eun Gyul’s old hair. It was cute and quirky like him.
- There are so many CP references in this show I have lost count lol, but I love that they pay homage to the greatest drama ever :).
- I think I am so into the characters now that I felt like I was stabbed in the heart when Eun Gyul walked in on Tae Joon and Jae Hee sleeping in the bed together.
- Ugh I hate kdrama spoiled brat girls. All I can think of right now is Uee in You’re Beautiful.
- I thought the doctor was just kind of metro and they were making him seem like he had a man crush on Jae Hee’s brother just to be funny, but it turns out in the manga he is like flaming gay and very open about it, so I guess he is in the Korean version as well, just a little more subtle. So that makes him, chapstick kid, and then sort of Eun Gyul lol.
- I love the part where they start to first realize their feelings.
- I’m sorry, but creepy fiance guy is just not attractive to me.
- I wonder what is special about Moo Yong besides him being the Reaper?
- Those were some crazy awesome action scenes in episode 10. Lee Joon Ki really can kick some butt!
One Fine Day
- So all I can say is wow…. I didn’t think it was possible to fit so many racial stereotypes, overdone k-drama cliches, and terrible action scenes into one episode. As much as I love Gong Yoo, I am not going to lie, it was pretty much one of the worst first episodes I’ve ever seen, but because it is starring Gong Yoo I am going to try and keep watching to see if it gets better.
- I wish they would get rid of his awful wannabe mustache thing. It makes him look like a creeper…