- I am so in love with the sheer adorableness of this drama. What is it that makes the cheesiness less annoying in this one?
- The second lead is quite possibly the cutest human being I have ever seen. Seriously if a Labrador puppy was suddenly transformed into a human I think it would be Eun Gyul.
- Love the CP tribute!!
- So I hope Eun Gyul ends up with the sweet girl and not the crazy classic kdrama bitch, but knowing how annoying the kdrama overlords like to be he will probably end up with the bitchy girl.
- Is it like a normal thing for boys dorms to have “Who is the hottest guy dressed as a girl?” contest in Korea?
- Seriously, does nobody besides the doctor think it’s strange that she sings like a castrated 11 year old boy? Nobody?
- No matter how many times I see it I love the accidental fall into the guys arms *sigh*, especially in this case because the lead is so hot in a quiet and mysterious way. I love that in this one he is a little prickly, but not in a high maintenance I’m too good for you way, just in a manly brooding way.
- For some reason it is so hot to me in every girl as boy gender bending drama when the guy starts to fall in love with the girl while still thinking she’s a guy. It’s not that I think gay relationships are hotter, just I think the fact that the man has to really get over his manly pride in order to admit he loves her/him, that’s definitely sexy.
- Can’t wait for tomorrow!!
- I knew there was something wrong with his mom besides her terrible plastic surgery.
- What is up with his servant? Does he have like a man crush or something? He is acting like a rejected woman!!
- Now I am starting to feel bad for her evil fiance, he was bribed into evilness when he was a young child and didn’t know any better and now he’s stuck with it. What a crappy life.
- This show is pretty morbid and creepy at times, I like it!!
- Apparently this woman is like a succubus, sorry old man, should’ve had more to drink first lol.