Arang and the Magistrate Episode 1-4
- Wow is all I can say about the scenery, filming, and special effects. I feel like I am watching a movie on the silver screen. It’s so breathtakingly beautiful!!
- Can Shin Min Ah get any cuter? I mean I really love and hate her at the same time for being simultaneously infectiously adorable and kick ass. She’s definitely good at the mischievous supernatural roles.
- This show is really well balanced. There’s enough light humor to offset the melodrama (and not to mention the morbid subject matter), a lovely little romance story going on, and some really well executed action scenes.
- So I wasn’t really on the Lee Joon Ki is super hot train *ducks* until this drama. I think I’m starting to get it now.
- I really want to know what they are sacrificing virgins to and whether or not it was her creepy fiance that killed her like they are kind of making it seem.
- Can’t wait for Wednesday!! (Thank you Viki for being so fast!!)
To The Beautiful You Episodes 1-4
- While I am not usually one for the sugar coated teen dramas, this one is as cracktacular as pixie sticks (God I haven’t had one of those in so long!!) It is oozing with cuteness and is has had some spectacularly cheesy scenes, but for whatever reason it works for this show and I am loving every second of it.
- I heard that the ratings were low, I hope this doesn’t make them do stupid hairbrained things to get them up like they did in Big.
- I’m sorry, but in no way is she a convincing boy lol, all these guys are so gullible.
- I feel like such a creeper and I am hoping they are at least 18, but both the male leads are super cute in different ways.
- Amanda, I read your comment on your sidebar about the second lead being a giant Choi Han Gyul joke and I laughed so hard because I had just said the same thing to my husband. He has a similar name, has used similar lines, and had a similar boy wedding dream (though I must say the two men living together married and the kid asking who gave birth to him was priceless lol). But he is the cutest little goofy second lead ever and I already feel so bad for him.
- I don’t know what it is about girl dressed as boy dramas but they are so good, of course CP will always be the best by far 🙂
- In no way does that girl look like a good runner. I could kick that girls ass at a marathon and I am not a talented runner by any means.
- Why does the doctor look like the same age as the kids?
The Painter of the Wind Episodes 1-3
- How did I not know that Moon Geun Young was in this? I love her!! Such a great actress and so pretty in such a unique way, like a little asian elf…
- I think she is the most convincing girl as boy I have seen since YEH in CP.
- The male lead looks SO much older than her, talk about robbing the cradle lol, but hey older guys are hot.
- This drama is a little more melodramatic than what I usually watch, but I really like it. It has a lot of good quotes too because they talk all poetically lol
- They like these sort of brother sister romantic relationships in kdramas don’t they? Awww poor hyung, going to lose to the cradle robber.
- How do they drink so much in these dramas? How do they not all die of liver failure at age 40?
- I am really surprised Hulu had this drama, but I’m really glad that it did, I was starting to give up hope on finding a drama that would hold up against TTBY and Arang because I am so addicted to them right now.