- I don’t have words for how in love I am with this drama. I was starting to get discouraged after Big took a dive for a few episodes and thought I was never going to find another drama that captured my heart like Coffee Prince, but 16 episodes in I have not lost my enthusiam. I really hope the last 4 episodes are as well written as the rest. I always get nervous when they make dramas more than 16 or 18 episodes because they usually start to drag and go in circles, I am hoping and praying this doesn’t happen with AGD.
- It looks like the angst is coming to a close at least for the lead couple, they haven’t dragged it out too long so that’s good.
- I realize he doesn’t want to tarnish her image or whatever, but she’s a teacher, she loves kids for pete’s sake, you’d think he would’ve given her a chance to accept the kid in the first place.
- So one thing I don’t like about the way they are viewing this situation, it’s okay for him to be a playboy and sleep with random people before this happened, in fact it was part of his “cool” persona. But suddenly when a past girlfriend shows up with a kid he didn’t know about it’s the end of the world? That doesn’t make any sense to me. Why is it more of a sin to have a kid out of wedlock than to sleep around? I mean let’s do some simple math here sex=possible baby. Every time you have sex there is the possibility of the woman getting pregnant, so why is it so horrible and such a big shock?? Anyway, I will step down off my soap box now ha ha. I just have to keep in mind that this is a dramaand therefore the characters are bound to be overdramatic.
- I don’t really dislike Ma Ah Ri’s charcter, though she’s immature, but man does she have an irritating cry!! It’s like a damn siren!!! Yoon just needs to grow a pair and tell Tae San he loves her and get it over with, just rip it off like a band aid and shut her the hell up 😛
- Love the shoes at the end, that was a really cute touch. Made me tear up a little bit, and I’m not any easy crier in dramas anymore because I feel like I’ve been desensitized.
- There was another cool song in this episode that I have to look up. Whoever is in charge of music for this drama is awesome!!